SD-Pong SD-Pong

even if its still another pong remake, pong still rule

Mani Golf Mani Golf

i never thought i'll see that kind of game on NG

I made a birdy with the last level =)

this game is unique, you should make it longer, you got my 10

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Yay

I always enjoyed the traped serie, but this time, it was hard! i cant get pass the place were you have that yellow clone immitating your move backward

How 1337 are you!? How 1337 are you!?

erm!,pretty humiliating for me, nice game

i will keep my score personal *cough*36*cough*, i spend way too mutch time on the comp, i just hate this 1337 thing,whatever

Half Pipe Skater Half Pipe Skater

hey not bad!

remember me? anyway, nice game, i kind of remind me of tony hawk pro skater, the same view, and a trick bar, except that there is only one half pipe,i know you got some problem with the BG music but it would have been nice to have some
music while playing, it would make the game durability last longer, keep it up

The-Mercenary responds:

How can I forget, were'nt you the one who cracked that bad joke on "ice_do_I _blo" , And it was actually the tony hawk game that gave me the Idea to make this game, btw thanks for the review.

Desktop v.2 Desktop v.2

good

but i think someone already submitted sumthing similar, or maybe you stole it or you already submited it or i'm mistaking and you did it all by yourself.....

Lazy-Mike responds:

lol nope this is mine and i made it :D

The Anarchists Cookbook The Anarchists Cookbook

Awsome

i added the url to my Favorites, i like the nicotine trick and jakpotting atm machine ;-)

Timer Game 1.61 - UPDATED Timer Game 1.61 - UPDATED

genius

Genius, this game is soooo boring but its Genius, I was bored then I came to newgrounds and I found the perfect time killer in the world, you killed 16 minute of my not so precious time!!!!! thanks alot, i hope this wont get blammed.

wheels soundboard wheels soundboard

Are you blind or what?

are you blind? this sucked major ball and you dare reviewing my movie saying it suck!!!! look a you man,you cant make better stuff than mine, you just are blind, never submit a movie to NG again, and dont write back to you review saying how hard it is to make a movie and to be protected, by the way, i can't beleive this wasnt blammed,you think you are great and that you can judge other movie, look at your own profile, you are a level 4 user with a dark aura!!, wait to be level 7 before pretending you as a dark aura, and one mmore...fucking...thing... dont review my movie never again wacko, have a good day.

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

hehehe funny

this game was really fun but the chopper was hard to destroid